Flue Duct Expansion Joints
Flue duct expansion joints are designed to allow for thermal expansion and contraction and component movement in a heating, cooling, or HVAC system, while preventing leakage and reducing vibration and noise.
Delmar Company supplies durable, high quality flue duct joints that are custom-made to fit your system. We offer flue ducts from top manufacturers, and will work with you to develop the perfect solution for your unique needs.
The Right Flue Duct Joint for Your Needs
Ducting systems can often be quite extensive, and using the right flue duct joint is key to preventing leakage, dampening noise and vibration, and maintaining operational and safety standards. Because every ducting system is different, every flue duct expansion joint we provide is a custom product, specially designed and engineered to fit your system requirements.
To ensure that your flue duct expansion joint delivers optimum performance and longevity in your duct system, we use a series of questions, which we call STAMP, to determine exactly what you need. Please keep the following questions in mind when specifying your flue duct joint:
- S: Size of the flue duct joint
- T: Temperature range the flue duct joint will be used in
- A: Application the flue duct joint will be used in
- M: Media that will pass through the flue duct joint
- P: Pressure range the flue duct joint will be used in
We can supply flue duct joints up to 144” high/long and up to 20’ in diameter or more, as your application requires.
Features & Benefits of Our Flue Duct Expansion Joints
- Improved system safety
- Eliminate leaks for reduced operating costs
- Longer system life
- Reduced noise and vibration
- Greater allowance for duct movement