Plastic Machining & Fabrication Equipment
Delmar Company provides turnkey CNC plastic machining and plastic fabrication services for customers in a wide variety of industries. We utilize advanced equipment and machinery to create close tolerance parts with ±0.005” accuracy, using a range of plastic materials.
We make regular investment in new-and-improved machining and fabrication equipment to ensure that we stay at the forefront of manufacturing technology in our industry. We know that using the best equipment results in the best quality products.
From our state-of-the-art, 17,500 square-foot, ISO 9001:2008 certified facility in Airlake Industrial Park in Lakeville, Minnesota, we serve clients all across the United States.
Request a quote on machining and fabrication for your plastic parts and products. Contact Delmar Company to learn more.
CNC Plastic Machining Equipment List
- 4 CNC mills with bed sizes of 15.5” x 29.5”, with a 10” working Z
- 4 CNC mills with bed sizes of 19.5” x 39.5”, with a 12” working Z
- 1 horizontal CNC mill
- 1 CNC router with a bed size of 60” x 96”, with a 2.5” working Z
- 2 CNC routers with bed sizes of 60” x 120”, with a 6” working Z
- 1 CNC lathe with an 8” chuck and 2” through spindle
- 1 CNC lathe with a 10” chuck and 3” through spindle
Contact Us for Full-Service Plastic Machining & Fabrication
Request a quote on plastic machining and fabrication for your project. Contact Delmar Company today for more information.