Plastic Machining: CNC Plastic Turning Services
Delmar Company are the plastic machining specialists. We utilize high speed, high precision CNC lathes to deliver custom plastic parts and components that match our customers’ exact designs, with tolerances of ±0.005” or better. Request a quote on plastic turning, or contact us to learn more.
High Precision CNC Turning
At Delmar, we used advanced CNC technology to produce custom turned plastic parts and components. We work with a wide range of plastics, and can help you select the best material for your products, based on your performance and application requirements.
Our high speed CNC lathes feature 8” and 10” chucks, giving us greater part-diameter capacity than most others in our industry. Up to 3” through-spindle clamping capability gives us an even greater size range and allows for higher part yield.
Our climate-controlled facility ensures that temperature and humidity won’t affect our processes or your parts.
Benefits of Delmar’s CNC Plastic Turning
- Tight tolerance turning: ±0.005” or better
- Chuck capacity up to 10” diameter
- Through-spindle clamping capabilities for greater part yield
- CNC operation ensures perfect precision & repeatability
- Annealing & climate control further improve dimensional accuracy